Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Past Projects: Wedding

Until I am finished with the Blossom Bag I don't have many new projects to share with you. I thought I'd go back and share some projects that I did for my wedding on 6.4.11.

My Save-the-Dates, the envelope behind is from our invitations:
photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography
photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography
Invitations:
photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography



Ring Bearer Pillow:
photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography
 Seating Chart:

photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography


My mom and I made 2 flower girl dresses using the rolls of wedding tulle:
photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography

My MIL made my bridesmaid dress, I made the sash, necklace and bracelet:

photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography

photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography

 
photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography



Table Numbers, done using my cricut:

I painted our wedding tree, guests stamped their thumbprint and wrote their name:

photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography

 
photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography

Instruction sign for the wedding tree:

photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography


One of my centerpieces, lantern from Ikea:
photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography

I also have some amazingly talented friends. My good friend Emily made my cake for me:

photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography

About a week before my wedding I asked my friend, Carly, if she could crochet me a shrug. She made me the most beautiful shrug for my wedding day:
photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography

photo credit: Beth Wallace Photography

Thats all for now.

Beth Wallace Photography

.

No comments:

Post a Comment